Monday 18 June 2007

Father’s day celebration

My hubby told me that he want to bake cake during father’s day last 2 weeks, I thought he just kidding. On that father’s day, is sunday. We brought our baby went to youth park in the morning. After that, went for lunch. When the time we back, the time was already 2:30 pm. His brother said that he miss the Malaysia durian, so we bought it and eat at home.

After eating, they all went back to their house, my hubby bring out all the cake ingredients, and preheat the oven. I was helping him besides to measure the ingredients-flour, milk, butter and wash the plate.

He was so enjoy to mix the cake ingredients by using the electric mixer and prepare the cake crumble. Look at him, I feel happy also as next time he might bake the cake for me, Just wonder got this opportunity or not ??

He poured the cake into the bake pan and put it into the oven. It baked for an hour, the cake was successfully made, almost like the one show in the recipe book. Quite satisfied also.hehe..:)

Then we brought it to the father’s day celebration party, let all the father’s cut the cake together. Luckily the cake able to finish all, his grandmother took 3 pieces of cake somemore, not bad huh…just that the cake got a bit sweet…so I think next time perhaps he can reduce the sugar, no need to follow exactly per the recipe. That’s his first cake – Pumpkin Almond Cake.

No comments:

Favorites

http://www.absolutelyfengshui.com/dateselection/chinese-pregnancy-calendar.php
http://www.ldkj.com/nianli/
Powered By Blogger