No harm trying out this home remedy for a bee sting.
BEE STING Cure (no joke)
This one from Singapore...dunno how true but just keep 1ct coins in your pocket & see if it works.
Sharing this information in case you experience the same problem around your home/garden...
A couple of weeks ago I was unfortunate to get stung by both a bee and hornet while working in the garden. My arm swelled so off to the doctor I went. The clinic gave me cream and an antihistamine.
Next day the swelling got progressively worse so off to my regular doctor I went...infected arm needed an antibiotic.**
The interesting thing is what the Doctor told me...
"Next time you get stung put a penny on the bite for 15 minutes."
That night my niece got stung by two bees. When she came over to swim I looked at the bite and it had already started to swell. So off I went to get my money and taped a penny to her arm for 15 minutes. Next morning, there was no sign of a bite. We were very surprised but figured perhaps she just wasn't allergic to the sting.
Then guess what? I got stung again by a hornet twice on my left hand. I was distressed thinking I would have to go to the doctor for yet more antibiotics.
I promptly went into the house, got my money out and taped two pennies to my bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took the string out of the bite immediately. I still wasn't sure what was going to happen.
In the meantime the hornets were attacking my niece and she got stung on the thumb. Out came another penny. The next morning I could only see a micro spot where I had been stung...no redness, no swelling. I went to see my niece and hers was the same. I couldn't even see where she got stung!
The Doctor said that somehow the copper in the penny counteracts the bite. I would never have believed it. But it DEFINITELY WORKED !
So remember this little bit of wisdom, keep a stock of pennies on hand at school and at home and pass this on.